Tuesday, September 13

TCP Tues 175

TCP Tuesday is one of the challenges that I look forward to each week. I love that the style of challenge changes from week to week. It really keeps me on my toes and pushes my creative boundaries. Last weeks challenge was this ☟ sketch. 


Do you see the flags? They sent my creative wheels into overdrive. What could I possibly use for that portion of the sketch that would work with the Cat's Pajama's stamps I had to work with? In the end I got too busy to craft and had to throw a card together quickly.



I had such high hopes for this card and in the end I just couldn't get it to look like the vision in my head. I really thought the paper pieced ears would look cuter then they do. Oh, well! This is the Kick Some Grass set. I had to have this uber cute set when I saw it. It's just so darned cute! :) I colored PJ in with copics. The DP is Basic Grey, CS is SU! as is the Organdy Ribbon. I free handed the felt clouds and added a dusting of dazzling diamonds glitter for panache. That about did it!
One more thing before I go. I was blog surfing yesterday and wandered over to the Verve blog and what should I see? 


I Won the last Diva Dare "Sending Some Sunshine"! I was so surprised when I saw it and of course elated! Definitely an awesome surprise! Ok, I am out. Have a good day! TTFn~


1 comment:

SannaS said...

this is sooooo cute!!! love those "little" bunny ears!! brilliant card!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Popular Posts