Monday, September 12

Batta Boom, Batta Bling~

Good Morning stampers. I am enjoying a cup of coffee and a delicious slice of sour dough toast as I type this post. It has been a toast kind of morning. You know, all warm, crunchy, and comforting. I have a case of the Monday's. However, I am sure you didn't stop by to hear about that.... Here's the second card I created for the MFT Sept. Guest Designer challenge that the oh so talented Linda McClain won. Click on the link the check out her entry and you will see why. Seriously gorgeous ripping and rolling! I swoon! :) Here is my card.





Sweet little P.I. is offering up a lovely bunch of flowers and wishing a great day to someone she loves. I really dig this color palette and DP from MME Stella Rose. The random bling is courtesy of a colorbok rhinestone "flower" which completely lost it's shape once removed from the backing film. After many not so nice words and some snips here and there I give you Random Bling. No it did not turn out as I had planned but, I went with it anyway. I just wanted to finish my card and get it submitted. Lots of sponging and ripping and rolling. That about does it for now. Thanks for stopping by. TTFN~

No comments:

Popular Posts