Tuesday, October 4

Disco Witch~

It's time to Get Sketchy again with MFT. The sketch for this week was a lot of fun to play along with.



Since I already had a ton of MFT products on my desk I decided to just go with it and use what was there.


I used almost all of the same elements as the card I made for the MFT Oct Guest Designer contest but, I did change it up a bit. I chose different DP for her paper pieced dress and hat. You will notice that she is very retro looking. I am referring to her as Disco Witch. :) I made her a blonde because, they apparently have more fun. HA! I also "borrowed" the belt on her hat and added it to her dress. Yes, she is a hip little witch!


I LOVE the candy corn ribbon. I picked it up at Joann's on my last trip. You can't tell here but, it's sparkly. I swoon! :) Everything else is pretty straight forward. Supplies are listed below. Thanks so much for stopping by! TTFN~

Supplies~ Cardstock- SU!. DP- Doodlebug Designs. Ink- SU!, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Die-namics- Open Scallop Border, Open Scallop Doily Due, Fany Flourish. Scallop Circle- SU! Punch. Brads- Making Memories. Ribbon- Holiday Inspirations Jo-Ann. Janome Sew Mini Sewing Machine.




No comments:

Popular Posts