Thursday, October 20

Harvest Blessings~

A wee bit behind this morning! I have last weeks Pixie Dust Studio Challenge to share. It was a fantastic color challenge. I finished it last night but, couldn't get a picture until this morning. I thought I had enough time to get it entered but, alas it looks like this weeks challenge has already gone live. BOO! Oh, well! I'm sharing it anyway! :)

 I colored in this adorable Pixie with Copics. The DP is Fancy Pants Designs Summers End. I think it works perfectly with the color scheme for a harvest card.

 As I look at the color swatch now I see that I took a little bit of liberty with the challenge theme. Oops! Oh, well! I still love my card and had fun playing! LOL! Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

Teresa Arsenault said...

She is adorable, Steph. I love your swirls and layers the way you colored the little darling.

I must get out my Pixie Dust images. I haven't played with them in a while.

Blessings,
Teresa

Popular Posts