Monday, October 24

Pink Cupcake~

Happy Monday morning all! Sorry I didn't post this weekend. Somehow I just didn't get around to it. I did however manage to create some crafty goodness. Unfortunately, I can't share it just now. BOO! Alas, I have something else crafty to share with you. In honor of Breast Cancer awareness month Splitcoaststampers is having a HUGE month long event called Hope You Can Cling To. There are daily challenges and prizes and even better a fantastic community of stampers coming together to spread hope! My friend Judy hosted a fantastic challenge (Treat Yourself). I created this lovely little card for it.


This adorable little guy is Hambo Stamps Chef Mouse. He's colored in with my Copic Markers and cut out with a scallop rectangle Nestie. Speaking of Hambo stamps they have some exciting things going on right now. They are sponsoring the Hope You Can Cling To event. It's also HOGtoberfest at Hambo Stamps. They are having a GIANT sale on all regularly priced items! Hurry on over because it won't last for long! 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Popular Posts