Wednesday, November 23

Feel like a nut...

 *** Please scroll down for The Cat's Pajamas post**

 Happy Wednesday stampers! Today I have another Hoedown challenge to share with you. This week we are combining our Hambo image with something soft.

 I used Squirrel with the zany Feel Like A Nut sentiment. I added a touch of white satin ribbon. It's soft and silky! The rest of the card is pretty straight forward. A scallop circle Spellbinders die and some paper piercing. The ribbon, punch, and designer paper are all Stampin' Up!. Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to stop by the Hoedown and check out what the rest of the fantastic DT created.

3 comments:

Karin said...

I love the patterned paper choice for this card and your soft ribbon too! Happy Thanksgiving!

Judy Rozema said...

I love this, Steph, and the fun paper you used! I thought that rust colored piece was suede! Super card~!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is gorgeous, Steph. I love your layers and your stitching.

Popular Posts