Tuesday, November 22

Merry Christmas Honey~

Hey there. It's day two of The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Week. Today I have a card featuring the uber-adorable set Merry Christmas Honey! I just love this set (Actually I love the whole release!)!!!




I was all about the fussy cutting with this card, and as you can see paper piecing. I used a couple of Cut Up dies from the last release (Circus Panels Cut Up & Circus Border (the negative of the die)). They are sooo cute! I just love how the Circus Panels Cut Up nests inside each other! LOVE!!! Back to my card. I colored the bear in with Copics. Our tree is cut out of Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas pattern paper and decked out with red pearls and silver elastic cord. A bit of cream lace from my local fabric store and some paper piercing finish the job! Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to stop by Alma's blog for a complete list of the designers participating in today's sneaky peek!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check back tomorrow for day three of Sneaky Peek Week!
 

10 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

This card is just adorable! Love that you fussy cut the image to really make it pop.

UrbanDesigns said...

I just love Christmas Trees! Super cute.

Vicki G said...

Adorable Love the Paper Piecing on your tree!

Vicki

wendy said...

cute...love your tree decorations

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is really pretty Steph. I like the paper pieced Christmas tree and pearl holiday ornaments. That lace is a nice touch too.

Lisa H. said...

awwww! he's such a cutie.

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the paper pieced tree and your paper choices. Beautiful and oh so Christmas-y!

Jenny said...

Love the little red balls on the Christmas tree and your use of Cutups! Great card!!

Teresa Arsenault said...

OMGosh, Steph, I love this! Your tree is gorgeous and I love that lace. Cute, cute, cute!

Blessings,
Teresa

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love the dimension from the cording you used on the tree.

Popular Posts