Monday, November 7

Happy Verve Day~

Happy Monday! It's the start of a brand new week. Around here the leaves are rapidly descending to the ground in a dance of fiery orange, gold, and crimson. Fall is in full force! This time of year I like to hunker down with a hot steamy beverage and craft the night away. The other day I carved out some time to create this simple little card.


The designer paper is retired Stampin' Up! I'm trying to work through my stash! Yahoo! I used the Verve Making a Statement stamp set, as well as the Verve Cut Above Loopy Blooms die and Verve Sweet Scallop die. The design is Viva la Verve October Week 2. I just love Viva la Verve sketches!

 That's all I have for today. Thanks so much for stopping by! TTFN~

1 comment:

Teresa Arsenault said...

That is so clever and pretty, Steph. I love the twine.
Blessings,
Teresa

Popular Posts