Monday, February 6

Quilting~

I have been such a bad blogger lately. It's due to a few reasons really. Mostly, because all of my "free" time has been spent completely immersed in my newest passion. Quilting... It all started with this sewing machine that I got for Christmas from my sweet husband.

 
It's the Brother XL2600i. I love it to pieces! I have been buying fabric and sewing up a storm! I have also been soaking up multiple blogs and books. 

Missouri Star Quilt Company (They have the BEST YouTube tutorials)
Mostly I am interested in Free Motion Machine Quilting. I'm planning on getting some card made really soon to share. In the mean time you can probably find me at my desk stitching away. Thanks for stopping by.
 

2 comments:

Karen said...

good for you Steph my mom is a quilter and I can't beging to tell you what an amazing gift they are.

Teresa Arsenault said...

I am so happy you have found yet another outlet for all of your wonderful creative energy.
Blessings,
Teresa

Popular Posts