Friday, February 10

Valentine with a Twist~

Happy Friday to you! I have some exciting stamping news to share and a jazzy card too. I have joined the Ways to Use It challenge team over on Splitcoaststampers!!! I am so excited to be joining these super talented girls. The challenge that was posted yesterday is courtesy of Hannah. She challenged us to create a Valentine that doesn't use any PINK or RED... Quite the challenge I will admit. This is what I came up with.

 Layers of Grey, White, and Black cardstock are accompanied by Hearts (SU! Punch) from the Basic Grey Ambrosia line (Cream, Orange, Yellow). A simple sentiment (Verve) is stamped in Versamark and embossed with White embossing powder. That part got a little wonky but, I didn't have time to go back a redo it. Easy peasy. Thanks so much for stopping by. TTFN~
 

No comments:

Popular Posts