Monday, March 5

Pinwheel Flowers

I have been such a bad blogger lately. Life just keeps taking up my creative time. Two weeks ago I hosted my first Ways to Use It challenge over at Splitcoast. It was so much fun! 

 I challenged everyone to use buttons on their projects. The cards that were created we just lovely! I decided to go with something simple. Pinwheel flowers. There isn't a bit of stamping nor a drop of ink on this whole card. Gasp! I was a little shocked myself! :) The designer paper is My Minds Eye (of course) and added a button to the center of each pinwheel. I hand cut the leaves and the grass. Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Very cute, Steph.

Cathymac said...

Very cute, Steph! Isn't it wonderful when a CAS card comes together so quickly! I always seem to color my cards which takes time, but this is a fabulous example of how no coloring can be just as fabulous! Have a great day!

Popular Posts