Wednesday, March 28

Denim

Hey there. I'm back with another Ways to Use it challenge card. I have been horrible about blogging lately. There are just too many other things on my plate. I am hoping to get more crafty time in coming really soon! :)


The challenge was to use denim. I have to admit I was a wee bit intimidated having never worked with denim before. It was so much fun! I added a bit of Basic Grey Picadilly (LOVE IT) and a few MFT Die-namic dies. The ribbon is Offray and the sentiment is also MFT from a Pure Innocence set. The whole thing came together courtesy of my handy dandy sewing machine. That's about it for today. If you get a chance stop bye and join us in a Ways to Use it challenge; Thursdays at Splitcoaststampers.
TTFN~
 
 

1 comment:

Karen said...

love the diversity of your card the rugged jean and the delicate dollie smashing combo!

Popular Posts