Saturday, March 31

Rub-ons Challenge~

Hi all! Thanks for stopping by. I have another Ways to Use it challenge card to share with you. This one if from last week and the challenge was hosted by the amazing Toni. She challenged us to use Rub-ons on our projects.

 I have to admit that I have a sizable collection of Rub-ons but I rarely use them anymore. Thanks Toni for reminding me how easy and quick it is to put together a fun card with this fun product! I used some retired Stampin' Up! Rub-ons and a little left over ribbon. Lastly I added some faux stitching with my almost dried out Uni-ball Signo White Gel pen and then I added a button to finish the job! Easy Peasy! Thanks again for stopping by. If you have time hop over the Splitcoaststampers and play along with the current Ways to Use it challenge.
 

No comments:

Popular Posts