Wednesday, May 30

Let's Get Negative~

Hey there! It's Thursday again which means another Ways To Use It challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. Have you been playing along? I am the host this week and I decided that it's time to get negative, with our dies that is! I have challenged everyone to use the negative portion of the die on their card/project.


I have to admit sometimes I just like the negative portion better! Take this fabulous border die from The Cat's Pajamas, it is adorable in it's intended form but, the negative portion is really my favorite! As usual I kept the design nice and simple! All SU! cardstock and My Mind's Eye Vanity paper. I added a touch of retired SU! ribbon and a few white half backed pearls to finish the job. That about does it for today. Please stop by Splitcoast and play along if you can. One more thing before I go, there is still time to get in on my Operation Write Home Giveaway. You can check out all of the details hereHave a great day!



1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This is really cute....that border is as sweet as can be, and your colors look like candy!

Popular Posts