Sunday, June 17

The Girly Version~

The other day I shared two "Man" cards with you. While I was creating them I thought it would be fun to make a similar card featuring girly colors and elements. 




She is quite cute if I do say so myself! The stamp is My Favorite Things, saying is The Cat's Pajamas, and the die is also TCP. I colored her in with Copics and added a touch of delicious My Minds Eye pattern paper. I have to admit that I LOVE me some MME! It's an addiction really! Shhh, don't tell. A bit of sheer white Offray ribbon tied in a simple knot sealed the deal. She was super easy to put together. I just loved the whole process! Thanks so much stopping by. I have more fabulousness to share with you later in the week, including more Pixie Dust Studio and an original piece of art... Stay tuned! :)



No comments:

Popular Posts