Thursday, June 21

Hopelessly Devoted to Pixie~


Hello, today we are excited to share with you the first Pixie Flix movie challenge. 



My clue for this weeks Flix is:



It begins with a Summer romance and ends with a Graduation.
The girls LOVE Pink.
The title refers to an item found in cars and hair.
Here is my card~ 


I love this sweet little Pixie! I mean isn't she just the most? I colored her in with Copics and fussy cut her out. I had forgotten how much I enjoy that whole creative process. The paper is My Minds Eye (shocker!). The lace is from Fabric Depot and the ribbon is retired SU!.  

Visit the Pixie Blog for the answer to this weeks Pixie Flix!:)
Thanks for stopping by! TTFN~


2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

She's pretty Steph!
Pixie - Shirl~

Imke said...

Sweet image and great card. I like pink ;-)

Popular Posts