Thursday, July 12

It's Raining Pixies~

I'm back again with this week's Pixie Dust Studio Challenge. The theme this week is Weather. It was quite the challenge for me to pick which awesome PDS stamp I wanted to use. I decided to take my inspiration from the gorgeous summer weather we have been having. Here in the Pacific Northwest it's a rare treat!




I kept the design pretty straight forward. Summer time around here means 4 little ones running around and less stamping time for me. This little cutie is Walter and his pup. He is just too cute! He reminds me of my 6 year old actually. I colored him in with Copic Markers. I have been mixing up my skin color combinations lately. This is a pale version. The pattern paper is from my stash, some long retired Stampin' Up! as is the bit of ribbon. I paper pierced around the border for a bit of added texture and finished it off with three mini brads. Thanks for stopping by. Pop over to Pixie Dust Studio and play along with us if you can.

No comments:

Popular Posts