Wednesday, July 11

In Stitches~

Happy Thursday! It's Ways To Use It time! I am the host this week and my theme is stitching (real or faux). I am moderatly addicted to my sewing machine and I just LOVE sewing on cards. I do hope you will stop by and play along with us!




What we have here is a much loved Pure Innocence from MFT. I colored her in with Copic Markers and fussy cut her dress. The pattern paper is Basic Grey Serendipity. I swoon! This is some seriously gorgeous paper! You can't tell from this picture but, I added a touch of crystal Stickles to her wand and wings. I mean every little fairy needs bling. It's like a rule or something. Right? The border die and label are both MFT. Yes, My Favorite Things is one of MFT! LOL! Three little craft store buttons finish the job. The inspiration for this card came from MFTWSC80. It's been to long since I have been able to play along! Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a fabulous day! :)

1 comment:

Melody said...

Cute! Love the papers and colors!

Popular Posts