Thursday, July 5

Spa Day~

Happy Thursday! It's once again time for another Pixie Dust Studio Challenge. This week our challenge is a Spa theme! Use spa inspired colors (soft pink, green, blue etc.). We have a special image to go along with this wonderful challenge.


I decided to stick with the circle theme inspired by the bubbles. Isn't she just the sweetest little Pixie, with her claw foot tub? I {heart} her! I colored her in with Copic markers and added a few rhinestones to a couple of bubbles for a little extra something! Other then that the design could not be more simple! Honestly, even with coloring this card only took me about 15 minutes. Think of how awesome it would be for a girl's night out invitation or such... As I look at the card now I think I might have liked a little zigzag stitching around the border for texture. Oh, well! Maybe next time! The paper is Authentique. Thanks so much for stopping by. I do hope you will hop over to the Pixie Dust Studio challenge blog and play along with us this week or at the very least treat yourself to a little DT eye candy. TTFN~
 
 

1 comment:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is adorable, Steph.

Popular Posts