Thursday, August 2

Celebrate the Olympics~

It's Pixie Dust Studio time! I missed y'all last week. I had a card to post but, I got super sick and never posted it. Perhaps it'll be a bonus post last in the week. We shall see. Back to the current Pixie Dust Studio challenge.




It's time for the Olympics and Pixie is so proud! I just love this sweet little stamp! Kathy is such a genius! It's my same basic card formula. SU! cardstock base, another layer of cardstock. A little Basic Grey pattern paper in Serendipity & Picadilly. The ribbon and brads are retired Stampin' Up! The pennant dies & border are My Favorite Things. I colored Pixie in with Copics. That is that. Maybe I'll spice it up a little more next week. I do hope you will play along with us this week over at the challenge blog! Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Popular Posts