Wednesday, August 8

Something Borrowed, Something Blue~

It's Ways To Use it challenge time! I am the host this week. I thought that it would be fun to do a really broad themed challenge. My challeng is Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue. Basically create a card/project that uses one or more of these factors. Extra (make believe) points if your card is wedding themed. :)


I really embraced all aspects of this challenge. Which I suppose is only fitting since I am the host. LOL. My card is for a wedding/anniversary. As you can see I went with blue, the something borrowed is the flower ( although I'm not giving it back). HA! Something New(ish) is the Pattern Paper, which is My Minds Eye. Something Old is the stamp set, it is retired Stampin' Up!. The die is from The Cat's Pajamas. I added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the flourish in the corner and a half back pearl to the center of the flower. I do hope you will play along with us over at Splitcoaststampers. Thank for stopping by. Stay tuned for my Pixie Dust Studio card later in the day!



No comments:

Popular Posts