Thursday, August 9

Grandma's Attic~

It's Pixie Dust Studio time again! Are you as excited as I am? This week we have a really fun challenge for you. Grandma's Attic~ Create a card/project with a vintage look. 


I have to admit I do not normally go for the vintage look, although I love inking and distressing! I added a bit of lace and a brooch brad. This little lovely likes to  be in Grandma's Attic when she can't sleep. Isn't she adorable? I agree! :) I colored her in with Copic Markers. The pattern paper is really retired Stampin' Up!. The scallop square has been sitting on my desk for months. I am so glad to have finally used it. Yes, I do need to clean off my desk. One card at a time. LOL! I added a bit of brown thread to two corners for texture. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Popular Posts