Thursday, August 16

Pixie Flix Time~

Is it really Thursday again? It must be which means that it's Pixie Dust Studio Challenge time and this week we have one of our special Pixie Flix challenges to share with you. Here is my clue....

The main character works in a record store and lives on the "wrong" side of the tracks.


I will admit I got a little carried away with the bling. Once you start it's just so hard to stop! Now I don't know about you but, I knew what this Pixie Flix was just from the dress. Kathy did an amazing job! I colored her in with Copic Markers. I had a hard time with her hair and I'm not sure how I feel about it! LOL! The pattern paper is Basic Grey. I had the pink twill laying around so I knew it would be perfect. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will play along over at the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge blog! Have a fabulous week!


No comments:

Popular Posts