Friday, August 24

A Food Challenge~

Sorry this post is so late. It's time for another Pixie Dust Studio Challenge. This week the challenge is to create a card with a food theme.


Check out this little cupcake! She is sweet as can be for sure! I colored her in with Copic Markers and paired her with My Minds Eye paper. Shocking I know! LOL! A few odds and ends round out the card. Namely rounded edges at the bottom of my card, buttons in mutliple colors (this makes me ridiculously happy), and a bit of faux stitching courtesy of my white gel pen. I was just too tired lazy to dig the sewing machine out. I think it turned out really cute and I plan on giving it to my neice who is turning 13! Dang a teenager already! Where did the time go? Well I hope you will find time to visit the Pixie Dust Studio challenge blog and play along with the fun challenge that we have for you this week! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Popular Posts