Thursday, August 30

Back to school~

It's Back To School Pixie style! That's right the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week is Back to School. Can you believe that Summer is nearly over? It went by so fast!


This sweet Pixie is ready for Back To School and she is extra cool! I went a little nuts with the pearls. I just couldn't help myself! LOL! As you can probably guess I colored this little sweetie in with Copic Markers. She is accompanied by My Minds Eye pattern paper. I am actually nearing the end of a few of my favorite MME paper pads. That must mean that a trip to Craft Warehouse is in order. Right? ;) I finished the card with a scrap of Stampin' Up! ribbon, long retired I am sad to say. It was just hanging out on my desk and I was well too lazy tired to get up and get something else. My Uni-ball Signo white gel pen provided just the right touch to complete the card. It is almost completely out of ink. Better add that to my list. Anyway, I hope that you can stop by Pixie Dust Studio and see all of the lovely projects that the Pixie's have created for your viewing pleasure this week. Play along if you can. Thanks for stopping by! TTFN~


No comments:

Popular Posts