Wednesday, September 5

Apple For The Teacher~

Who's ready for another Ways To Use It challenge? Well then you are in luck because it's that time! This week I am the host and the theme is APPLES!

There are so many ways that you can go with this challenge. I decided to create a teacher card featuring apples. You could make a fall themed card or go with fruit, desserts. The sky is the limit! The stamp that I chose is Hambo! I just love this stamp! I kept the design pretty simple. A little Basic Grey paper and Kraft, White, and Red cardstock. I rounded the upper right corner with my corner rounder. Sometimes it's nice to break out the basics! The border die is My Favorite Things! A touch of white satin ribbon tied into a simple knot and adorned with a button finish the card. If you are in the mood for some amazing eye candy be sure to stop by Splitcoaststampers and check out all of the the Apple themed cards this week! Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Popular Posts