Thursday, September 6

Something Spooktacular~

Hello again! Two posts in one day. We are on a roll now! Surely you didn't think that I was going to let Thursday pass us by without posting a Pixie Dust Studio Challenge card!

I have something positively spooktacular to share with you today! Isn't this Halloween inspired Pixie just the cutest? I think so! I had SOOOO much fun coloring her up with my Copics. I have to tell you that I just adore making Halloween cards which is probably why I was so excited that the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week is Trick or Treat! Did I mention how much fun it is to create with this color palette? The pattern paper is Doodle Bug Designs. We have a few dies going on here~ My favorite Things for both the circle and the flourish and Verve for the newspaper tag and oval. The flowers are Prima with mini silver brads from Making Memories. That adorable sentiment is Hambo stamps! Be sure to stop by The Pixie Dust Studio and play along in this weeks super fun challenge! TTFN~


1 comment:

Jessica Griffin said...

Oh my gosh, she's so cute!! I love this card! The image is adorable! xo

Popular Posts