Thursday, September 13

Photo Inspiration~

Hey all! It's Pixie Dust Studio Challenge time again! This week we have a super fun photo inspiration challenge to play along with.


This is quite the room. So many patterns, colors, and texture. Do you want to see my take on it?

This sweet little Pixie has been sitting on my desk just waiting to be colored for a few weeks now. I had so much fun creating with her. Now this would not be my first choice of color combos. Which is why it's great to have a challenge! I colored her in with Copic Markers and mounted her on black cardstock. The pattern paper in Authentique. A My Favorite Things border die and Stampin' Up! ribbon and gemstone brads finish the job. Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to head over to the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog for more Pixie inspiration!

No comments:

Popular Posts