Thursday, November 8

Fall Colors~

It's Thursday already! This week is just flying by for me! I have another Pixie Dust Studio Challenge for you. I really am going to try to post a little bit more frequently on here for you. Life is just so full right now! I have been pinning tons of holiday crafts. I so hope I can find the time to make a few, and then remember to take a picture! LOL! We have a super fun challenge for you this week over at Pixie Dust Studio. Fall Colors!



I kept it simple and sweet! I colored our lovely little Pixie in with Copic Markers and inked the edges with Caramel Ink for depth. I also inked the base with the same ink. Once I get started with the inking it's just so hard to stop! :) I used three little strips of Pattern Paper from We R Memory Keepers called Autumn Splendor. Pretty much perfect for this challenge. Lastly, I added three little buttons that matched, tied with a bit of twine. Easy peasy! The thing I love about this card is with just the changing of paper it could fit any theme! Gotta love a good base! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful weekend!
TTFN~

No comments:

Popular Posts