Wednesday, November 14

Birds of a Feather~

Hiya out there in blog land. It's Thursday again and I have a fabulous Ways to Use It challenge to share. I just so happen to be the host this week over at Splitcoaststampers. I hope you will check it out and join us, or at the very least check out all of the gorgeous cards! My theme is Birds of a Feather. Basically put a bird on it! :)


With the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday next week I decided to get cracking on my place cards. The turkey and leaves are fantabulous Verve stamps. I just adore this set!. I colored them in with Copic Markers in a rainbow. I just love how the colors *POP*. A few rounded corners and some punches from Stampin' Up! help complete the look. I am handwriting the names. My mini alphabet stamps met their maker at the hands of my 18 month old. Yikes! The twine is hanging out for added texture. Wanna take a peek at the inside??? You know you wanna!


It's pretty simple with just a few stamps. I created a spot where we can write what we are Thankful for. I am planning on putting them all together and making a little mini book. That's all I have for this week. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I have stepped down from my Pixie Dust Studios design team. It was just time. I am going to miss them a lot but, who knows what the future holds. Thanks for stopping by! TTFN~



No comments:

Popular Posts