Monday, November 19

Happy Times~

Happy Monday! I have a few things to share with you today! It's Thanksgiving week here in the states. I know this week is just gonna fly by and I want to savor it as much as possible, the whole holiday season really! My birthday was last Saturday and I treated myself to a new journal. Not just any journal but, a lovely brown leather bound journal. I just love it! My intention is to record a little something every day. To really savor this truly amazing time of year. To remember because, I know that if I don't write it down I never will. 

I got a little crafty time on Saturday so I sat down and just played! It was glorious! :)


This cute little darling is Stamping Bella colored with Copic Markers. I just love her! Lots of lovely My Minds Eye (Life of the party) layers at work here. Both the border and flourish die are My Favorite Things! I added a touch of Stickles to the cake. Who wouldn't like a little sparkle on their birthday cake? LOL! A bit of Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon finishes the job! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Popular Posts