Sunday, January 20

Beautiful Things~

Sunday is really one of the busiest days of the week around here. So much so that I could never possibly have time to blog anything. This has been written much earlier but, with no less love!


What we have here is another attempt at watercolor in my new art journal. I have taken an old novel and ripped out pages and Gesso'd and made it mine. I do hope Nicholas Sparks will not mind! I love the size and the way that it will look when it is filled full of lovely colors and wild possibilities. Like a secret world just sitting on a shelf! BRILLIANT!!! Yes, it is another house. I am just a smitten kitten right now. It has a blue door because, my house has a bright blue door. It reads "Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing." It just resonated with me. That and the purple sky. What's not to love about that?
xoxo~


No comments:

Popular Posts