Thursday, January 10

Snowflakes~

Hey there! Bet you thought I fell off of the earth. I assure you I did not! I took off the month of December. It was a crazy wonderful time spent with family, too much food, and yes my December Daily album. Which I never got around to taking pictures of. Today I have a Ways to Use it challenge card for you.



The theme this week is snowflakes. I incorporated them in a few ways. Firstly, with a stamped background (old SU! set), then with my super cute pattern paper (Recollections Festivus). I kept the design super simple. To be honest I have been creating a TON of mixed media art lately. So to create something like a card that has form, well it was a real challenge. I wanted to have the card say "How's it snowing?" but, thought maybe it was just too punnie. So, I settled for "Hey There". A bit of this and a dash of that and it was finished. Thanks so much for stopping by. I do hope you can join us over on Splitcoaststampers for this week's challenge. Take care!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Super cute!! Love that paper!

Popular Posts