Sunday, January 13

Texture~


What we have here is Mount Hood. Isn't it breathtaking? I think so! My husband captured this while taking my cousin Daniel on a tour of the city. I loved this shot so much I just had to share.


 

See this lovely bit of white texture? It just makes me so happy!!! Kinda ridiculous really but, there you have it. It's courtesy of Dry Wall tape. Thank you Donna Downey for the inspiration!



What we have here is an 8"x10" canvas. I absolutely LOVE the texture. Lovely layers of tissue paper, old book pagees, paint and more paint. I did add a bit of white charcoal pencil and my Faber-Castell pen for outlining and highlighting spots. I got a little happy with the black splatters. It is what it is. The letters are courtesy of a Big Shot die for Stampin' Up! I'm afraid you will find a lot of really OLD products used in my creations. Time to use up my ginourmous stash! Really it's kind of obscene how much stuff I have hoarded collected over the years. Tee hee hee. That does it for today. Go play!

For your listening pleasure! Jars of Clay~ Portrait of an Apology


No comments:

Popular Posts