Thursday, April 18

Brave Girl~

As you may already know my work for this year is BRAVE. For me this really means actively choosing to make choices that might normally scare me a bit. Like creating a Facebook fan page for Sherbert Ink where the whole world can see what I create. Particularly, my closest family and friends. For some reason that gives me mammoth butterflies. Well, I just did it! Yes, it was a bit scary but, it has also been amazing too. I feel this almost overwhelming rush of gratitude for everyone who has LIKED my page. I know it's a small thing but, their support means the world to me! Thus far this creative, artistic journey has been so more than I could have ever hoped for. So, if you feel so inclined stop but my Facebook Fan page and give Sherbert Ink a Like. I greatly appreciate it! Now, on to the art! :)


Brave Girl, Let It Go~ It's such incredible advice. It can be so easy to get hung up on things that have happened to us. You kind of get stuck carrying the past around. Let me tell you from personal experience that it may not be easy to just let go but, once you do you will feel so light! That's my fortune cookie advice for the day. Have a beautiful day!
xoxo~


Brave Girl, Let It Go is an 8"x10" Mixed Media collage painting on canvas.

No comments:

Popular Posts