Tuesday, May 14

She Saved Herself~

Hello friends! I have something to share with you today! So, let's get to it.


She Saved Herself~ I wanted to create something so badly yesterday but, I really didn't have a thought about anything except her hair and that I was time for her to open her eyes. With that being said I got stuck creatively a few times but, mostly I tried to just go with the flow. I must confess that it took forever for me to figure out what she was trying to say. Her face was less severe in the sketch form. I could have redone it but, instead I chose to forge on! I love all of the texture. There are layers and layers of it and that makes me really happy! I can't wait to see what today brings! That's all for now. 
Its hard to type with a wiggly toddler on my lap! LOL!
xoxo~

1 comment:

Sandra Wilkes said...

Love, love it. I'm sweet on Mixed Media and also Collage in addition to painting in oils.

Popular Posts