Wednesday, August 21

Reflect~

Back to school is just around the corner for us. I had this great plan to spend the next few days deep cleaning the house. I really wanted to start our back to reality, back to the routine, with a super clean space. Unfortunately, I had to go and get sick. Blah! So, instead I am stuck on the couch nibbling saltines. I couldn't possibly let being sick stop me from sharing a little Art Journal love with you!



Reflect~ Perhaps strength doesn't reside in having never been broken, but in the courage required to grow strong in the broken places.

This page was all about "just a little more" and "no, it's not quite there yet'. And then I looked at it and it was done. I love it when that happens. I especially love that I used colors that I rarely use. It looks fresh and free to me. The stars are an old Christmas ornament that has made it's way into my supplies as an awesome stencil. Gotta love found objects! I can't wait to share the page that I created along side this one. Until then I think it's time for a nap. 
xoxo~

No comments:

Popular Posts