Friday, September 27

Believe~

It's finally Friday and I couldn't be happier! It feels like this week has dragged on! I am excited to unveil my latest piece for you today.


This lovely lady took months to complete. There isn't anything terribly complicated about her. For some reason the creative process for this piece just seemed to drag on and on. I generally try not to work on something if I'm not feeling like it. Day after day she sat on the shelf above my desk waiting to be completed. Yesterday when I stepped back and realized that she was finally complete it felt like a total victory. Her message is simple Believe. Believe in love, hope, faith. Believe that you are enough. It's such an important message! Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment or a link to your blog. I'd love to return the favor and visit your happy place!
xoxo~
Believe is an 8"x10" mixed media collage art on canvas.

No comments:

Popular Posts