Friday, October 11

Art Journal Love ~

Hi friends! The kids and I have just finished decorating the house for Halloween/Harvest. I'm thought I'd take a break and enjoy a steaming mug of spiced cider tea. Let me tell you it smells as good as it tastes. Delicious! It's just one of the many things that I adore about this time of year! Since this is an art blog I guess I should probably get on with the art sharing! :)



I'm still on a big art journal kick. I just love that I can easily work on multiple pages at a time. It's such a great feeling when I get in a major art making mood! The one above reads~ 
You'll never get what you truly deserve if you remain attached to what you're suppose to let go of.




Next up we have~
 "Sometimes I feel so dull and uncreative that I am amazed when people tell me different." Sylvia Plath

Do you ever feel that way when creating art? Just completely uncreative. I know I do sometimes. As hard as it can be to share my work it's amazing to see it through other people's eyes. It's a gift really. Well, that's it for now. It's time for a Halloween movie with the kids. I LOVE this time of year!
xoxo,





1 comment:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

those are 'wow' colors on your art journal. they gel so well! beautiful

Popular Posts