Monday, October 14

The Ties That Bind~

Hey there and happy Monday. Today is one of those really perfect crispy, bright, clear fall days. I just love it! When I step outside the air is cool and slightly smokey. It's invigorating. It puts me in the mood for steaming mugs of tea and playing with paint and paper. I have a few new art journal pages to share. Enjoy!


Love~ The Ties That Bind


Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it. ~Bill Cosby


At any given moment you have the POWER to say this is NOT how the story is going to END

I'm working in three different art journals right now. It works for me because I can't stand wasting inspiration while I wait for paint to dry. This way I can work on multiple projects at the same time. It makes me feel like I can maximize my creative time, which let's face it is limited by the whims of my lovely toddler. Did I mention that I am LOVING fluorescent paints right now? Well I am! They give so much instant *POP*! You don't have to use very much either. That's my kind of paint. The art journals are calling my name. Have a brilliant day!
xoxo~


Popular Posts