Tuesday, September 10

She Was A Beautiful Disaster~

School has started here and it's back to the "real" world for us. Three of the four kiddos are in school this year. Thus begins the grand adventure of Lily (2) and Mommy during the day. It will be interesting to see how much art she lets me create! I have something exciting to share with you today. After a much too long absent I give you the triumphant return of the girl! 



She was a beautiful disaster~ She is a bit darker and edgier than her sisters. I love her fiery red hair and the pops of yellow that burst forth like hope! She was a real labor of love to create. We went through a couple of ugly phases before, we finally got to this place where I realized that she was a disaster and there is beauty in that. Have you ever felt like that before? That pretty much does it for now. I am so excited for the oncoming fall and all of the art adventures to be had. See you there.
xoxo~
She was a beautiful disaster is an 8x10" mixed media collage painting on canvas.

1 comment:

Sarah A. said...

I love this so much!

Popular Posts