Friday, April 18

Hello again~

Hello friends! It's been too long! Truth be told I have not created any art in the past month. *SHOCK* I know, I'm disappointed too! However, I did have an awesome art day about 6 weeks ago and I never got to share those pieces.


I am really in love with these 4"x4" canvas panels. I made 7 canvases in one sitting (standing). :) I was just in the groove! I gave one of the canvases to my niece so, I don't have a picture to share. I LOVED the piece that I made for my daughter's teacher so much that I had to make a few more in the same style.

 Forever

Forever 2

 Love2

This one was made for someone special. Now if I could just get my rear in gear and actually mail it! ;)

Love3 
Trying out a different brand of stickers.

 Cherish

Sweet

Seriously thinking about keeping this one for myself!

There you have it. Most of the supplies are the same. Lots of acrylic paint, ink, pen, stencils, stamps, book paper, and mod podge. I am considering selling these pieces but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in purchasing them. I am in Spring clean mode and am thinking about selling some of my past girls too. Be sure to leave me a comment here or on my Facebook page if you have questions, comments or would be interested in purchasing them. Thanks for much for stopping by!
xoxo,


No comments:

Popular Posts