Wednesday, May 21

Waiting~

Finally, I have some art to share. It's been too long, I know! What can I say? Life has been busy and sometimes art just gets put on the back burner. It's really a bummer but not something I can control right now. Blah, blah, blah! ;) On to the art...


A nice detail shot, don't you just love it? What is she thinking?




Waiting

I have been working on this piece for ages. Seriously, M-O-N-T-H-S. It's high time it was finished and put on the wall. I just couldn't seem to get it just right. Once the painting was finished I went back and forth as to if she had something to say. Basically, I think she is just "waiting" and she is ok with that. The world is swirling around her in vibrant, violet swirls and she is just closing her eyes and waiting for... whatever. :) Seriously, thank you so much for stopping by Sherbert Ink. I hope you have enjoyed the journey. Have a lovely day!
Until next time.
xoxo~

Waiting is a 12"x12" mixed media collage painting on canvas.

Let's keep in touch!
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest
YouTube

No comments:

Popular Posts