Wednesday, May 21

May 2014 Ipsy Bag~

Hey guys! A few monthly ago I stumbled across a Youtube video by TwoDogsBeauty. My whole world opened up as I was introduced to monthly subscription sample boxes. I don't know about you but, I LOVE getting happy mail and trying new things. This month I received the May 2014 Ipsy bag. 


In case you are not familiar Ipsy Bag is a monthly subscription service. Every month they send me a cute makeup bag with 5 beauty products. Sometimes the products are sample size and sometimes they are full size. This month I received the following:

Pacifica Eye Shadow Duo (purple & cream)

Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil ~ Tried it in my hair this morning and it is divine!

Hey Honey Take It Off Peel off Mask

Hang Ten spf50 Sunscreen

Pur~lisse Anti-Aging Face Lotion~ Wearing it today and so far so good!

Super cute canvas makeup bag with lime green leaves and vines. 

I am really happy with all of the products that I received. Normally I would probably rather have more cosmetics than skin care but all of the products were a win for me! 

I am having so much fun with these boxes that I filmed an unboxing video.

Thanks for stopping by. 
xoxo,


No comments:

Popular Posts