Friday, August 22

Hypersensitive~

So, I was talking to myself the other day. You know to clear out the cobwebs, that's normal, right? It seems like lately that I can only find my creative flow at Target. I'm not sure what my creativity is doing at Target, perhaps enjoying an end of summer shopping spree but none the less there is was lounging between the poly blend and easy care sheets. Words and ideas starting whizzing around my mind like a ball in a squash court. I really should have written them down because by the time I got home my brain went back to the creativity of paper or plastic. Alas, all I have to show for my epiphany is a humble art journal page but at least it is something.


I despise my own hypersensitiveness, which requires so much reassurance. It is certainly abnormal to crave so much to be loved and understood. ~Anais Nin

Oh, the brilliance of Anias Nin! She so appeals to my broody, melancholy soul. We have all of the usual players on this page, paint, Sharpie oil marker, ink, pen, stamps, stencils & washi tape. That is it in a nut shell. Just some play time and I think we can agree that we all could use a little more of that. ;) Anyway, I have to wrangle my four children into some sort of presentable state before I dash to my paying gig. Have a beautiful weekend my lovelies!
xoxo,

No comments:

Popular Posts