Tuesday, September 2

Soaking Up Summer~

The kid's go back to school in 2 days so we are soaking up ever last ounce of Summer! 


summery nails, just because!


Back to school shopping with the boys. This kid only wanted 2 things and darned if they weren't nearly impossible to find.



A quick bite at Panera Bread between stores. Getting boys to try one clothes is exhausting! ;)


Tay was so excited to have a bowl made out of bread, it was as big as his head. LOL.


Separate shopping trip with this girl. She is a little shopaholic in the making, she  so does not get that from me.

This little pixie girl has been extra huggie lately, I'll take a sweet little snuggle any day! The baby elephant is just because I wanted to see if I could draw an elephant. It's a work in progress. I'm off to soak up the last of our lazy summer. See you in a few with some big art stuff!
xoxo,




No comments:

Popular Posts