Friday, January 18

Anticipational Delight~


Happy Friday! This week has simply escaped from me! Still it has been productive in some ways. Maybe even the best ways.

I was feeling a bit adventurous the other day and decided to try my hand at Watercolors. I have only ever used Watercolor pencils and a blender. This was a complete departure and took much more patience then I anticipated. I was rather pleased at my amateur results though! This lovely little darling was tucked in an envelope with a kiss and mailed to my sister who is far(ish) away right now. A little bit of sunshine to brighten her day, hopefully. I rarely share my art work with others (like give it away). I guess it feels like a half gift to me. No worries, we are being BRAVE this year I remind myself! I wish I had taken a better picture of it. C'est la vie! She is waiting with anticipational delight. Isn't it just the best feeling? Like the feeling of waiting for something good is almost as delicious as the thing itself! I hope you know what I am talking about.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a lovely weekend!
xoxo~

No comments:

Popular Posts