Friday, February 1

Follow Your Bliss

Happy Friday! I am wondering where exactly this week disappeared to? I have had a few delightfully productive creative play days. Which is always a treat, I must say. 

My internet has been a bit dodgy this week. I won't tell you how long it took to upload my photos. Yikes! I am so excited to share this piece with you though.


She feels a bit french to me. Perhaps it's because I was listening to Pink Martini when she sprang to life there on the page. LOL! And of course because I then felt the need to write a little french in the background for texture. Magnifique! So fun, I tell you! I felt like the message was "Follow Your Bliss"
I had one of those rare epiphany like moments when I was trying to decide where to add a bit of doily I had left over. I thought that it just looked so cool sitting there on her head, like a fancy hat. Fabuleux! Alright, that does it for today. Au revoir!

Pink Martini~ Sympathique





No comments:

Popular Posts