Wednesday, February 20

When Bad Things Happen To Good Art Journal Pages~

Hey there! Did you miss me? My apologies for the long absence. I scratched my eye earlier in the month and now I am sick. It's been a crazy time with not as much creative play as I would like. I do have something to share with you today though.

I managed a little time for my art journal last week. I am calling this "When bad things happen to good art journal pages!". I had just finished working on this two page spread and I had set it out to dry.


My almost two year old decided to get her artistic groove on! It was suppose to say 

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
~E.E. Cummings

 Darn that baby! She got the Copics, the Pit Big Brush Pens, my leftover pallet. She can really do some damage in 60 seconds! I played with a new style of hair, which was fun! Sometimes it's nice to change it up and the trusty old art journal is just the perfect place for it! 

In other news I just started Christy Tomlinson's She Art 3 online workshop! I am so excited to dive in and just create! I will share when I can. I don't want to give away any trade secrets now. LOL! 
Have a fabulous day!



1 comment:

Chez Terez said...

Love the altered art though--it's still a pretty cool abbreviated quote! xo Teresa

Popular Posts