Friday, March 29

Embrace the Journey~

Happy Friday! I don't know about you but we are headed into a crazy busy weekend. Three days of Easter celebration. It's my favorite kind of weekend because it's completely about spending time with my family and reflecting on the miracle of this precious weekend. There are just so many things to be grateful for! Most of the time I live my life from one event to the next. Lately, I have really been realizing that the journey is what matters. The big events are great and I will celebrate them in their time. However really living means embracing the journey. All of the little things that make my life what it is; the crazy morning rush, laundry, painting, hugs, walking the pup, tucking four wonderful little souls in each night. It all goes by so fast and if you blink you will miss it! I don't want to miss a single thing!


This lovely is closing her eyes and breathing deep. She is learning to Embrace the Journey. I don't know about you but, I want to join her! 
Embrace the Journey is an 8"x10" mixed media collage painting on canvas. 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE your colors! How fun!

Popular Posts